Yes. You just need to go to Pitches > Click the subject to open a pitch > Click the Filter button to reveal all the filters you can use. You can filter by media list, sending status, opens and clicks. Please view the screenshot below for more details.
Articles in this section
- Can I copy a press release from Microsoft Word and paste it in Pitch?
- Can I export the stats for a pitch?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and delete them from my media list?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and export their contact details?
- Can I select some contacts from the recipient list for a pitch and add them to a new list?
- How do I pitch journalists who have not viewed my previous pitch again?
- Can I filter recipients by pitch stats (opens, clicks, etc.) after a pitch is sent?
- How do I cancel a scheduled pitch?
- What would happen if a contact is on multiple media lists and I choose all those lists as recipients for a pitch / press release?
- How many recipients can I have for a pitch / press release?